Miss latvia 2005

Ieva Kokarevica
Age: 19
Height: 5'9"
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Hazel

Student: International Practical Psychologist University, Public relations and advertising.

Interests: I enjoy dancing and reading. I also like sports - voleyball, rithmical dancing.

Name one person, other than your parents, who has had the most influence on your life. Why?
I don`t have one.

What is the most interesting or unique thing that has ever happened to you (aside from winning your title) and/or what is the most interesting thing about you?
I went when I was fourteen years old to Spain and the next year I went back. I like to accomplish things by myself and i am really hardworking.

What is your career ambition and what are you doing or plan to do to accomplish that goal?
I really would like to work in the media and to accomplish that I am studying currently public relations and advertising.

Describe where you were raised and what your childhood was like.
I grew up in Riga. My parents had to work a lot, which helped me become independent and accomplish my goals by myself.

What is your most unusual talent?
I am really talented for languages and sports.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Panama 2005

Miss Spain 2005

Miss universe swaziland 2005